Humans are about to populate another planet and you could be a part of it. We’re looking for participants for the 2015 Fuselab Go tour, an out-of-this-world experience where you’ll help plan the future of an as yet uninhabited world!
If you’re aged 15-18, this is your chance to get involved. Fuselab Go is an exciting new touring version of the original Fuselab programme. This inspirational innovation and creativity bootcamp offers you the opportunity to think bigger than ever before, developing out of this world solutions to real world problems.
We’re going to be visiting locations across Scotland in summer 2015:
- Edinburgh – 6/7, 8/9 and 11/12 June
- Greenock – 15/16 June
- Inverness – 18/19 June
- Aberdeen – 22/23 and 25/26 June
- Dundee – 29/30 June
- Glasgow – 4/5 and 6/7 July
Applications are open now!
For your chance to be part of this exciting project, simply read our terms and conditions below to ensure you’re eligible to apply and then complete the application form here.
It's a short form with only a few questions - you just need to fill in your contact details, pick a location and then upload an image of something you think is innovative and explain why.
Places at Fuselab Go are limited so get your application in early for the best chance of securing a space. We'll aim to contact all successful applicants by the end of May.
Fuselab Go terms and conditions
By submitting an application to Fuselab Go you are indicating your acceptance of the following terms and conditions so please read them carefully.
- Fuselab Go is an Edinburgh International Science Festival (EISF) project. Registered address: 110 Commercial Street, Edinburgh, EH6 6NF. Registered Charity No. SC003790.
- By submitting your application you confirm that you are aged not younger than 15 years and not older than 18 years on the dates of the Fuselab Go session you are applying to attend.
- Each Fuselab Go session features two days of activities. You must be able to attend events on both days.
- Successful applicants under 18 years of age will be required to provide a completed consent form signed by a parent or guardian.
- You will be responsible for making your own travel/accommodation arrangements to attend the Fuselab Go sessions.
- EISF will provide lunches and refreshments during the programme. You will be contacted in advance about any dietary requirements and must supply any relevant information at this time to ensure your needs are met.
- By accepting a place on Fuselab Go you are agreeing to participate in any accompanying promotional activity and materials required by EISF.