The body, bones and organs show
Discover how our bodies are put together in this fast-paced, interactive show. In the Teaching Hospital, your students will meet Dr Watson and Nurse Treat-It-Better who will take them on a journey all through our bodily systems with colourful props and hands-on demonstrations. Together you’ll explore common ailments, identify key areas in our bodies and learn how to stay healthy.
- Recall the main parts of the musculoskeletal system including bones, joints, muscles and tendons
- Name key parts of the digestive system and recall the process of digestion
- Identify key parts of the circulatory system and recall how the heart pumps blood around the body
- Describe the respiratory system, with reference to lungs, diaphragm and alveoli
- Identify the importance of a healthy lifestyle in maintaining a healthy body
CfE links: Body systems and cells
Supported by Kyowa Kirin.
Teachers Notes Tech Specs