The body, bones and organs show
Learn how the body is put together in this fast-paced, funny, interactive show and discover why it’s so important to keep it in good shape. In the Teaching Hospital, meet Dr Watson and Nurse Treat It Better, who will illustrate common ailments and show you how to stay healthy.
- Recall the main parts of the musculoskeletal system including bones, joints, muscles and tendons
- Name key parts of the digestive system and recall the process of digestion
- Identify key parts of the circulatory system and recall how the heart pumps blood around the body
- Describe the respiratory system, with reference to lungs, diaphragm and alveoli
- Identify the importance of a healthy lifestyle in maintaining a healthy body
CfE links: Body systems and cells
Supported by Kyowa Kirin.
Teachers Notes Tech Specs