LEGO® Mindstorms Challenge
The fun programming workshop
Learn how to program a robot to follow commands and navigate its way around our obstacle course. Bring LEGO® robots to life in this fun and engaging hands-on introduction to programming and robotics. The session will end with the ever-popular hip-hop dancing robots!
Describe what a robot is and why they are useful
- Create basic computer programs for robots to perform simple tasks
- Troubleshoot basic computer programs to identify why a robot is not performing as expected
- Recall how different sensors can be used to control a robot’s movement
- Explain the concept of ‘unlimited’ when referring to computer programming
- Explain the concept of a ‘loop’ when referring to computer programming
CfE links: Technologies
LEGO® Mindstorms Advanced
Ready for the next level? If your class has already completed LEGO® Mindstorms Challenge, extend their programming skills with our advanced workshop. Contact our booking team for details.
Teachers Notes Tech Specs