Full time / Permanent
About the role:
The successful candidate will need to be an all-rounder, capable of fundraising across corporates, trusts/foundations and individuals. They will offer day-to-day support to a team of three Development Officers, under the supervision of the Head of Development.
The candidate will be a self-motivated individual who has already proved their ability to think creatively about fundraising strategy. You will have experience of raising funds from a wide variety of sources. The Development Manager will need to work creatively and collaboratively with the Festival’s teams (Creative, Education, Marketing, Production) to shape events to be attractive to funders. You will need to be highly organised and able to manage and develop our fundraising database.
With a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a fundraising, sponsorship or sales environment, you will have experience of the following:
- Experience of managing others
- Record of securing funds from the corporate sector
- Demonstrable track record of writing successful grant applications
- Ability to work to a high standard under pressure to ensure deadlines and targets met
- Excellent interpersonal, influencing and negotiating skills
- You will have a flexible approach, excellent interpersonal and organisational skills and the ability to prioritise and multi task while working under pressure.
For an informal chat about the role please contact Hannah at firstname.lastname@example.org
How to apply:
We are now accepting applications via a recruitment agency - apply here.
Pay description: £28-£30,000 pa depending on experience
Work hours: 35
Application deadline: 9am Wednesday 6 DecemberDownload Job Description