Treat Your Mum This Mother's Day
Posted: 09 March 2018
Still looking for last-minute gift inspiration for Mother’s Day? A couple of tickets to a #EdSciFest show make a great present for something to do together!
- If she’s a foodie, check out Cheeseology (7 April) or the £1 Meal (6 April)
- Psychology and mind development is more her thing? Bring her to the Psychology of Bribery (1 April)
- Nature lovers could check out The New Wild: Why Invasive Species Will Be Natures Salvation (12 April)
- Is she fascinated by space? Leaving Planet Earth (13 April) and A Celebration of Women in Astronomy (11 April) make excellent choices.
- Is she all about biology? The Heart Inside and Out (31 March) is an amazing chance to get hands on with a real experiment.
- Strapped for cash? Our amazing exhibitions Synthetica and Existence, Life and Beyond are FREE and make for a brilliant day out. For just £5 you could also treat her to a ticket to one of our artist talks with Ting-Tong Chang, Oron Catts or Marta de Menezes.
We’d love to see any photos if you attend any of our events with your mum – don’t forget to tag us!